Configure Slack Alerts
Testery lets you configure various alerts and notifications to take place whenever different test run events occur. For starters, let's configure a Slack alert. With Testery Slack Alerts, you can not only see the results in Slack, but even link to the code commit that initiated the test run, rerun failed tests, or rerun the entire test run!
- 1.Navigate to Settings -> Integrations (https://testery.app/testery/settings/integrations) and click Authorize Slack Integration.
- 3.Select the Event. For example "When Test Run Completes"
- 4.For Take Action select "Send Slack Message".
- 5.For Slack Channel, specify the channel name. Be sure to include
#in the channel name. (e.g.
#testruns. Make sure the Slack user who authorized the integration has permission to post messages to the channel.
- 6.Click Save. Your Slack channel will now receive notifications
For more information on the various kinds of Alerts you can configure in Testery, see Alerts.